The Young Guns represent HPBA members who are under the age of 40 or who have been in the industry for less than five years.
The Young Guns’ mission is to provide educational, networking, social, and training opportunities at both the national and affiliate levels of HPBA, as well as, to foster leadership and collegial relationships. Young Guns hopes to help recruit new people into the industry, as well.
The Young Guns have these specific goals:
1. To raise awareness of our industries to members of HPBA
2. To support education and networking regionally throughout HPBA
3. To grow the future leadership of HPBA
4. To encourage new professionals to join the hearth and outdoor living industries
5. To meet like-minded people and have some fun together
In 2013, the Young Guns launched HPBA's first mentor program. Visit the site and find a mentor or become one!
Click here for the latest issue of HPBA Young Guns News
HPBA Young Guns Facebook
HPBA Young Guns LinkedIn
To be added to the Young Guns mailing list, send your name, email address and HPBA member company name to firstname.lastname@example.org